Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Hurumanu 6

 Hi,

In hurumanu 6 we have the a learning story. The learning story is a question to answer, we answer the question you can put a three answer, but I put a lot of answer. Their are 4 question the first question is what we did, the second is what I learned, the thirth is My favourite part, the last is My next steps, that are the question we answer.

This is what we learned in hurumanu 6.

My Learning Story

Hurumanu 6:  Healthy Lifestyles: Health & Statistics                                                   

Name:  Fernando

Teacher: Mr Mitchell

Term 3 2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  We did a banqer

  •  We did a Covid-19 data

  • We did a math

  • We did a supermarket challenge

  • We did a mean,median,mode work

  • We did a car purchase challenge

  • We did a math sheet

What I Learned: 

  •  I learned about the banqer

  •  I learned about the Covid-19 data of country

  • I learned more maths question

  • I learned about the supermarket

  • I learned about the math sheet

  • I learned about the mean,median,mode math question

My Favourite Part:

  •  My favourite part is when we did the math

  •  My favourite part is the banqer

  • My favourite part is the covid-19 data

  • My favourite part is the supermarket challenge

  • My favourite part is mean,median,mode

  • My favourite part is math sheet

My Next Steps:

  •  My next steps is to learn more math subject

  •  My next steps is to learn more about the covid-19

  • My next steps is to learn other stuff

  • My next steps is to learn more about the mean,median,mode

  • My next steps is to learn the math sheet


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I Commitment the class

Achievement

I Achievement the other student

Resilience

I will Resilience of the class

Respect

I will Respect the teacher sayings

Any other comments



No comments:

Post a Comment