Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

My bully story

 Hi,

In drama we made are own story to proforme in the stage. The story the we did with my group are easy, it's about a bully who got arrest for beating up and stealing money from a kid. The story was not good because we just change the true story of the bully that were making.

This is the story that me and my groups story that we made and changes.


Intentions: I intend/plan to.

I think/ I feel....






Grynd

Stryk It’ll be good when he gets to school.

Kuff yea really good.

Grynd ‘Cause then we’ll be able to steal his money .

Boot Like yea we’re gonna be so cool and rich.

Stryk and he’s very vulnerable because he has no friends and family.

Grynd                 oh look he's here

Boot let's go up to him

:Bell: ring ring ring

Kuff oh man he got lucky.

Grynd ok let’s just work till the bell goes

:Time: 2 hour later

Stryk ok let’s go get him.

Boot                 hey kid.

 Person getting bullied    who me?.

Boot  give us all of your money.

Person getting bullied       no.

Grynd Or we will beat you up

Person gets bullied I’ll tell the teacher.

Kuff .Punch Punch Punch

Person getting bullied Ow ow stop it please stop stop  and 

Boot What a loser

Person getting bullied.       ( crying like a baby )

Stryk Wow, already crying.

Kuff hahahahahahaha

Grynd HaAhHAHAHHAhHAHA.

Boot Ok now will you give us your money old man

Person getting bullied       yes yes i will

Kuff Ok finally.

Grynd           Yooooo we can now buy the new Iphone 21 pro max expert

ultimate grand A1 unbelievable new professional max.  

Boot ok now let's just wait for school to finish.

    After school

Stryk           ok lets go buy the phone

Kuff yes finally we can buy the phone now..

Grynd that’s right.cy`

All at the store.

Stryk ok let's find the phone.

Kuff oh look i found it.

              Lets go!   .

Apple guy       Hello how can i help you today. t.

Stryk I want to buy the newest phone.

Apple guy Cash or Card?

Stryk Cash and I'm buying four.

Apple guy      That would be $400,000

Stryk OK here's the cash.

Apple guy This is fake money you dumbass

Grynd (Mad)

Boot ok let's just go home.

Cops hello we’ve been told you were beating up a kid and trying to steal money.

Kuff Oh No!.

Grynd Run!.

Cop Stop!.

cops runs up and arrests all of them!

Grynd NO!

Cops              🤡






1 comment:

  1. Hello Fernando.
    Thank you for helping me in this bully story. Next time you could also help me write some so that it could be easier. My sentences were bad but you helped me make it better. Could you next time help me again. Thank you for reading this. Just showing my high thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete