Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Reflection for the culture kete

 Hi, In Wga we have done are culture works, me and my friends did a culture game in Philippines and we also search some facts about the games. We also write the tools that we need to play the game, and some of the work that we have done we show the work that we did and fuse the games we made.

1. What went well for me/ My group with my research and presentation? The research that me and my groups did went well and we get a lot of facts for the game were doing, and we also find some easy rules for the games and we also research how to play this game so if someone want to play the game we will tell them the rules of the game in easy way for them to understand.

2. What didn't went well and why? The games that didn't went well, because the other didn't know what to do and the others want to play other games, so we didn't get to play the game we search about.

3. If I was to do this again what would I do differently? I will do a foods of Philippines so they will have a taste of the food in Philippines, or I will do a games again but I am going to research the best game to play in Philippines.

This is what happened to our culture, the research went well but the games that we did didn't go well, and If I was going to do this again I well do a foods from Philippines or do a game again but it well not be the same games.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brother, It's matt and i like your work because of the Blog, Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It's me michael and i like you work, because you did great.

    ReplyDelete